Cell Phone Spyware Detection Investigation
Cell Phone Spyware is a term for software that has been installed by a third party on a cell phone so that it transmits information, data, audio and even video signals to that third party, unbeknownst to the cell phone’s owner.
Cell Phone Spyware Detection falls under the general category of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (“TSCM”), which is the practice of protecting you from any sort of electronic, digital or analog listening, monitoring, or recording devices that may have been placed on your personal property without your knowledge. Cell phone spyware is generally a software program that an eavesdropper will install on your phone, but it can also be hardware such as a microchip. Sweeping for cell phone spyware may require advanced technology and techniques, and the technicians at ICS are fully capable of finding even the most sophisticated spyware and neutralizing it. Call us today for a free consultation!
Cell Phone Spyware Detection Investigations Information:
- Signs that your cell phone may have had spyware installed:
- Unusually short battery life
- Takes an unusually long time to shut down or restart
- Interference with audio coming from nearby speakers or video coming from monitors
- Strange noises like scratches, beeps, or static during calls
- Abnormal phone activity when you are not using it
- Techniques employed by ICS:
- Threat analysis to determine who could be eavesdropping on you and why, and what type of access they might have had to your cell phone to install spyware
- Thorough hardware and software analysis to determine if any foreign source code or hardware has been planted in your cell phone without your knowledge
- Knowledgeable with all major operating systems including Android, iOS, and Windows, as well as Blackberry OS
- Visual and electronic sweeps of mobile devices:
- Hidden microphones
- Bugs and taps
- Audio recorders
- GPS tracking devices
- Related ICS Services:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Computer Forensic Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Counter-Surveillance Services
- Signal Piracy Auditing
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You In Need?
You do not have to be a celebrity or an important political figure or even a big time business man for people to want access to your cell phone. Cell phone spyware can be used to steal banking information, monitor your activities for market research or social media trends, or anything else under the sun. With how much of our lives are spent on cell phones, it is easier than ever to monitor or daily activities by someone with a little technical know-how. Finding how who is monitoring you and putting a stop to it is quite a bit harder. If charges are showing up on your bank account or credit card, or if you find that confidential information is somehow being obtained from your personal accounts, then you likely have spyware installed on your phone. Call ICS immediately before you lose too much!