Cellphone Tapping Detection Investigation
Cell Phone Tapping is the process of planting listening devices or transmitters on a cellular phone in an effort to eavesdrop on incoming and outgoing calls, text messages, emails, and other communications through the phone.
Cell phone taps can be done using bugs planted on the cell phone itself, as well as by planting listening devices in places where you commonly use the cell phone to communicate with others. Taps can transmit information such as audio signals from phone calls, data from text messages, confidential personal banking information, GPS location information, and more. There are ways to detect cell phone taps that can be conducted at home, but the more advanced bugs are very difficult to discover without a trained technician performing the detection services. If you believe that someone has been tapping your cell phone and you want to find out for sure, contact ICS today and let our technicians get to work immediately. Do not risk any further invasions of your privacy; call today for a free consultation!
Cell Phone Tapping Detection Investigations Information:
- Signs that your cell phone may have been tapped:
- Unusually short battery life
- Takes an unusually long time to shut down or restart
- Interference with audio coming from nearby speakers or video coming from monitors
- Strange noises like scratches, beeps, or static during calls
- Abnormal phone activity when you are not using it
- Techniques employed by ICS:
- Threat analysis to determine who could be eavesdropping on you and why, and what type of access they might have had to your cell phone to plant a tap
- Thorough hardware and software analysis to determine if any foreign source code or hardware has been planted in your cellular device without your knowledge
- Knowledgeable with all major operating systems including Android, iOS, and Windows, as well as Blackberry OS
- Visual and electronic sweeps of mobile devices:
- Hidden microphones
- Bugs and taps
- Audio recorders
- GPS tracking devices
- Related ICS Services:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Computer Forensic Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Counter-Surveillance Services
- Signal Piracy Auditing
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You In Need?
If you have noticed that your competition seems to be one step ahead of you every time you have a new idea, or your cell phone has been acting strangely lately, or just have an uneasy suspicious feeling that someone is watching you, perhaps you could use the services of a Cell Phone Tapping Detection technician at ICS. There are many potential signs that your cell phone has been compromised, and our technicians are knowledgeable about all of the latest technology, as well as older technology and techniques, which might have been used. Do not risk any further invasions to your privacy: call us today for a consultation and let us protect your business and your home privacy!