Computer Eavesdropping Detection Investigation
Computer Eavesdropping is the practice of planting bugs, uploading malware, or hacking into a computer in an effort to track and monitor incoming and outgoing data and information.
The downside of integrating more and more of our daily lives and communication with our electronic devices is that we are far more vulnerable to cyber attacks than ever. Nearly everyone with access to the Internet has an online presence that is easy for someone with average technical skills to dig up. Unfortunately, computer eavesdropping is usually done by people who are highly skilled and very good at covering their tracks. Bugs can be planted through phishing, hacking, physical access to the hardware, and other more advanced techniques. However, the traditional bug sweeps for transmitters will not work as well with computer eavesdropping detection, because computer eavesdropping usually occurs through a software patch as opposed to a frequency transmitter. At ICS, our technicians are highly skilled with computers and are able to search source code and neutralize any eavesdropping devices that may have been planted in your computer. Call us today for a free consultation to determine what kind of threat you are facing!
Computer Eavesdropping Detection Investigations Information:
- Techniques employed by ICS:
devices and vehicles:
- Threat analysis to determine who could be eavesdropping on you and why, and what type of access they might have had to your computer
- Thorough hardware and software analysis to determine if any foreign source code or hardware has been planted in your computer without your knowledge
- Knowledgeable with all major operating systems including Windows, iOS, and various open source systems such as Linux and Ubuntu
- Visual and electronic sweeps of mobile
- Hidden microphones
- Bugs and taps
- Audio recorders
- GPS tracking devices
- Closed-circuit television systems (CCTV)
- Covert cameras operating using infrared, spread-spectrum, frequency hopping, burst, carrier current, or other transmission methods
- Related ICS Services:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Computer Forensic Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Counter-Surveillance Services
- Signal Piracy Auditing
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You In Need?
The more we rely on our electronic devices for daily planning, information sharing, communication, and business operations, the more vulnerable we are to espionage and cyber attacks from competitors and other spies. Even if you have no reason to believe that someone is currently eavesdropping on your computer systems, it is a good idea to have them checked regularly. Computer Eavesdropping Detection services from ICS are great to not only identify current threats, but also to protect your hardware and software from future threats. If you have reason to believe information is leaking from your personal or office computer, then you cannot waste any time in contacting us to neutralize any threats that could be compromising your business or personal life.