Computer Hacking Detection Investigation
Computer hackers are people who seek and exploit weaknesses in computer systems and network systems. Detection systems identify, track, and neutralize these hackers.
Computer hackers are pros at identifying and exploiting security weaknesses in computer and network systems. Hackers are not necessarily motivated by acquiring information or receiving payment. Many do their work to make a statement or to protest a new law, an offending entity, or a branch of government for instance. Sometimes, they are challenged by others in the underground hacking community and are merely hacking to achieve status among their peers. But regardless of their motivation, if you are the victim of a hacking job, it can be costly and invasive. Hackers can shut down an entire computer network, steal confidential information, commandeer television networks, pirate signals, and more. If you are the victim of a computer hacker, or if you are worried about the potential threat of being hacked, then you should not waste any time in contacting ICS. Our expert technicians can detect and neutralize any current hacking attempts, and we can help to protect your system from any future attacks.
Computer Hacking Detection Investigations Information:
- Types of hacking:
- Password cracking
- Phishing (Spoofing)
- Packet sniffer
- Trojan horses
- Key loggers (Keystroke loggers)
- Techniques employed by ICS:
- Threat analysis to determine who could be hacking your system and why, and how they were able to attack you
- Thorough hardware and software analysis to determine if any foreign source code or hardware has been planted in your computer without your knowledge
- Knowledgeable with all major operating systems including Windows, iOS, and various open source systems such as Ubuntu Fedora and other Linux distributions.
- Visual and electronic sweeps of mobile devices:
- Hidden microphones
- Bugs and taps
- Audio recorders
- GPS tracking devices
- Related ICS Services:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Computer Forensic Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Counter-Surveillance Services
- Signal Piracy Auditing
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You In Need?
You do not need to be a high profile person to be a target for hackers. You do not even need to represent a high profile organization or entity. Some hackers just enjoy the random chaos they can create by hacking personal computers. Other hackers are on a mission to steal vital information, bank account numbers, and passwords in order to make money or achieve some other purpose. Computer hacking is also a form of corporate espionage. If you have reason to believe that someone has invaded your computer or network, do not allow them unfettered access any longer than you already have. Call ICS immediately and let our technicians put a stop to the intrusion.