Computer Spyware Detection Investigation
Spyware is a software that secretly gathers information from a computer and sends it to a third party without consent, or that asserts control over a computer without its owner’s knowledge.
Spyware is a form of hacking, though it is often sent out en masse through email chains, or passively through websites and other links that people may be duped into clicking on. There are several type of spyware, and all of them infect the software code of their target computers. To remove it, it may take a sophisticated technician who understands operating system source code and who knows how to identify the signs of infection. At ICS, we have Computer Spyware Detection technicians who are very knowledgeable and highly skilled at their craft, and we use the most sophisticated detection software and techniques to make sure that your computer stays safe and private. If you fear that your computer has been infected, then do not waste any more time. Call ICS today for a free consultation!
Computer Spyware Detection Investigations Information:
- Types of Spyware:
- System monitors
- Trojan horses
- Tracking cookies
- Keyloggers (Keystroke loggers)
- Uses for Spyware:
- Generally used to track user’s activity on the computer and mine for data, analyze usage trends, etc.
- Can be used to steal passwords, bank account information, and other confidential data
- Techniques employed by ICS:
- Threat analysis to determine who could be hacking your system and why, and how they were able to attack you
- Thorough hardware and software analysis to determine if any foreign source code or hardware has been planted in your computer without your knowledge
- Knowledgeable with all major operating systems including Windows, iOS, and various open source systems such as Ubuntu Fedora and other Linux distributions
- Visual and electronic sweeps of mobile devices:
- Hidden microphones
- Bugs and taps
- Audio recorders
- GPS tracking devices
- Related ICS Services:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Computer Forensic Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Counter-Surveillance Services
- Signal Piracy Auditing
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You In Need?
Computer spyware is very easy to pick up accidentally, simply by clicking on a malicious link or opening an infected email. Spyware has gotten more and more sophisticated, and many versions are able to replicate themselves automatically by asserting control over a user’s computer and sending itself out to everyone in that person’s contact book, for example. The majority of personal computers are likely to have some form of spyware unknowingly installed on them. At best, they may slow down your computer to the point of frustration, and at worst, they may be stealing vital information from your files. Either way, you should get rid of it quickly by calling ICS and allowing our technicians to clean your computer and protect it from future attacks.