Mind control and brainwashing are psychological techniques employed to create a change in personality and beliefs.
Mind control and brainwashing are techniques often practiced by cults, extremist religious and political sects, abusive partners, kidnappers and abductors, and others who wish to take advantage or to victimize weaker-minded people. The process is intended to break down a person’s personality and beliefs and replace them with new ideas that conform to the cult or the group’s credo, or the kidnapper’s fantasies, or any number of unorthodox or abnormal beliefs. Sometimes, the goal is to exploit victims for large entrance fees to the group, sign over assets or bank accounts, commit violent crimes, or even engage in suicide missions. The person being brainwashed or controlled will not even realize that his mind has been compromised. But his loved ones will. If you know someone whom you fear has been brainwashed, call ICS immediately. We offer free consultations, and our global network of investigators has access to resources not otherwise available. We will get to work immediately to protect your loved ones and save them from any further harm.
Mind Control or Brainwashing Investigations Information:
- Reasons for brainwashing or mind control:
- Cult, religious, or political leaders recruiting new members to further their cause
- Exploiting people for money by convincing them to give up personal assets, donating large amounts of money, paying large entrance fees, etc.
- Kidnappers who need to have complete mental and physical control over their victims, who may become too frightened to attempt escape
- What can ICS do?
- Background check on group leader
- Investigate financial history of organization
- Find and analyze evidence of previous scandals involving the group or its members
- Related ICS Services:
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Personal Protection
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Private Investigations Services (International)
- Private Investigation Services (United States)
- Personal Investigations
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Background Investigation
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
Mind control and brainwashing has such a manipulative effect on the thought process of the victim that the victim does not even realize that he or she is being manipulated. It is up to the friends and family to determine that something suspicious is going on. If you fear that someone close to you has joined a group that is brainwashing him, or that his mind is being manipulated to spread some cult gospel, or anything else along those lines, do not waste any more time allowing his mind to be damaged. Call ICS immediately and let us get to the bottom of it. We offer free consultations, and we can work quickly and discreetly to save the victim from any further brainwashing.