Religious and Faith-Based Organizations have unique positions in their respective communities, and therefore may need a particularly quick and discreet investigation into a potential issue.
Religious and Faith-Based Investigations are much the same as other investigations, but the nature of the organization gives them a unique complexity. Members of these organizations have particularly high expectations of the leadership, particularly when it comes to morals and integrity. So when an issue arises, it is critical that it is investigated and handled efficiently and discreetly so as not to cause a negative ripple effect that could damage people’s faith in the organization and its higher purpose. Call ICS today if you feel that your religious or faith based organization has an issue that needs to be quickly investigated.
Religious or Faith Based Investigations Information:
- Types of issues that may arise
- Members stealing from the organization or embezzling funds
- Sexual misconduct allegations
- Traveling scam congregations
- Various other scandals
- Related ICS Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Private Investigations (International)
- Private Investigations (United States)
- Personal Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
If you are a member or a leader in a religious or faith based organization, and you have reason to believe that something is going on that brings in to question the morals and integrity of your group, then you owe it to your organization to investigate. The standards for moral and ethical behavior in a religious organization are held to a much higher level than many other organizations, and such an investigation should be carried out very carefully and discreetly. At ICS, we have experts trained to do just that. Call us today for a free consultation.