Surface and Forensic Drug Detection is a service offered to supplement mandatory and/or random drug testing in the home, workplace, or schools, and it can be used to detect as well as prevent drug use.
Drug testing may be a mandatory program under local statutes, or it may be a program that your organization has implemented, or a precautionary measure you choose to undertake at your home. Regardless of the purpose or need, the Forensic Drug Detection team working with ICS is highly experienced in finding and identifying traces and residue from previous drug use. Whether it is at school, in your home, or at the work place, drug use is a dangerous practice to ignore. One of your employees or students may be trafficking drugs right under your nose. Call ICS today and let us put a stop to it.
Surface or Forensic Drug Detection Information:
- Surface Drug Testing
- AT HOME: Forensic Drug Scan
- ICS uses biosensors to test surfaces in the home such as computers, telephones, and doorknobs to determine whether there is contamination from drug possession, abuse, or trafficking
- Test homes before you buy or rent
- Test children’s or family members cars or bedrooms
- Send items into our lab for testing
- AT SCHOOLS: Forensic Drug Scan
- Schools are ideal environments for drug trafficking, and children are being exposed to that underworld at a younger and younger age
- Surface testing can be administered at any time, and it is most efficient to conduct the tests after school hours so as not to interfere with the learning process
- Assessments are conducted with permission on school grounds, and they are designed to protect children from unwanted exposure to illicit substances
- 0% bio sensor error rate, but entirely discreet
- Test for teachers and students
- Buses and all district vehicles can be tested
- IN THE WORKPLACE: Forensic Drug Scan
- There are significant costs associated with establishing a Drug-Free Workplace Program, but ICS can provide the same service in a much more cost-effective way
- No workplace is too big or too small for drug testing
- Localize testing to areas or hotspots
- Set timelines for re-assessment
- Company vehicles can be tested
- Non-Invasive Drug Testing
- At a time that would be convenient to you and how you run your business, an ICS technician can conduct a discreet, non-invasive test that would detect residue and traces of drugs on any surface and provide you with reliable next-day results
- Specialized Surface Drug Testing
- Related ICS Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Employee Screening Programs
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Canine Training and Sales (K9)
- Personal Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
Strikes and Labor Unrest can occur for a number of reasons. Corporate downsizing and reduced hours, hazardous working conditions, and more can result in union labor being unhappy with their work conditions. But as a boss, you owe it to your company and your customers to keep business running smoothly, and to stand for what you believe is the best business practices for your company. If you are worried that your unionized employees are particularly unhappy and you fear that a strike is imminent, call ICS today. We will put a strategy into place that will protect you before things get out of hand, and that will allow your business to operate as usual despite the labor unrest. While you are negotiating with the union representatives to establish working conditions and terms of employment for your staff, we will be protecting your business from inside attacks, sabotage, and decreased productivity that would otherwise result from the strike.