If you suspect that someone is tapping your telephone then you may need help by conducting a TSCM investigation. Please visit our Technical Surveillance Countermeasures page for more information on this service. You may also want to consider a Counter-Surveillance Investigation service, if you think someone is physically monitoring you.
Surveillance Detection Investigations
Surveillance Detection is designed to determine whether, how, and by whom you are being watched, and even for what purpose.
Surveillance is a generic term for all types of watching and monitoring. One definition is the secret,
continuous, periodic watching of persons, vehicles, places or objects to obtain information concerning
the activities and identities of individuals. At its heart, surveillance is an information gathering
endeavor, and the purpose behind surveillance can vary significantly. But surveillance is not limited
to just being watched in public. Advanced surveillance techniques include wiretaps and bugging,
eavesdropping devices, hacking, hidden cameras, and more. The more advanced and technological the
people doing the surveillance are, the more sophisticated your detection services will have to be. At
ICS, we have access to the most state-of-the-art technology available for surveillance detection. Our
investigators have experience detecting even the most sophisticated surveillance techniques, and we
can be available 24 hours a day to keep an eye on you. Call us today for a free consultation regarding
your specific needs.
Surveillance Detection Investigations Information:
- Steps for you to take to avoid unwanted surveillance:
- Be vigilant and aware of your surroundings
- Avoid predictable activities and habits when traveling; use a variety of routes to and
from work and regular leisure activities
- Be careful about storing sensitive information on computers and mobile devices
- Some of the techniques employed by ISC:
- Identify your tails and following them to get more information about who is watching you
- Electronic sweep of your home and office to detect bugs and listening devices, as well as video recording devices
- Check your computers and mobile devices for signs of intrusions from unwanted third parties through viruses, phishing software, hacks, etc.
- Related ICS Services:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Computer Forensic Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Counter-Surveillance Services
- Signal Piracy Auditing
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You In Need?
If you suspect that someone has been watching you, tapping your phones, or hacking into your network
and stealing information, and you need proof, then you need to hire a private investigator. At ICS, we
have highly skilled, experienced investigators who know how to not only detect surveillance, but put an
end to it. We can trace it back to the source and even conduct surveillance on the people watching you
to find out who is responsible, what information they have managed to steal, and for what purpose. Call
us today for a free consultation, and let us help to protect your privacy.