Advances in technology have made bomb threats an even more real and dangerous threat than ever before. Even the mere anonymous threat of a bomb in your home, school, or building can cause severe emotional distress that could take a long time to recover from. Terrorism, both domestic and international, is a serious threat to our mental and physical wellbeing, even if it is just a false threat.
If you or your organization has received a bomb threat, call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY before calling ICS.
The majority of bomb threats are merely threats and do not present any real danger, but even the threat of planting an explosive device is to be taken extremely seriously. It is a felony in most jurisdictions to even threaten someone with a bomb. Threats often come from disgruntled employees, suspended or expelled students, an employee who is seeking time off, or random pranksters. But there are also real people out there who are capable of executing bomb threats in public, and the consequences of that are far too grave to ignore even idle threats. If you have received a bomb threat, call 911 immediately, and then call ICS and let us help with the detection and investigation.
Bomb Threats and Detection Services:
- After the police have gone through the area and proven the bomb threat to be either true or false, there is still the question of who made the bomb threat, and are they likely to present more false or real bomb threats in the future?
- ICS Investigators will take the lead in finding out who did it, why they did it, and how likely are they to try something again, using the following services:
- Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance Measures
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical and Forensic Evidence Services
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Background Checks and Public Records Searches
- Preventative Procedures
- It is very important to establish guidelines within your company or organization on how to handle bomb threats in the future. Much like fire drills, it can be the difference in life or death for your staff if you have an efficient, streamlined evacuation plan.
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You at Risk?
Terrorism and revenge are very real threats to everyone, particularly those people who operate in public places where a substantial number of people may pass through at any given time. Bomb threats can come from former employees or students, competitors, pranksters, or domestic or international terrorists. Even a minor bomb threat should be taken extremely seriously. If you have received a bomb threat, call 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY, and then call ICS and let us assist the police in their detection and investigation efforts. We will find out who made the bomb threat and how real it is, so that you don’t have to keep looking over your shoulder and waiting for the next bomb threat.