Nick Francis started his career in 2003 by getting drafted in the Hellenic Army for a year and half obtaining the rank of Sergeant. After getting honorably discharged from the Hellenic Army in 2004, he came to the United States and joined the CO-OP City Police Department and was assigned in the Bronx’ 45th Precinct in the patrol unit. Quickly, Nick made his way into the plainclothes Anti-Crime unit in which he conducted numerous criminal investigations involving narcotics and organized crime. Nick has over 500 arrests in his career as a police officer including a homicide.
In 2005, Nick also joined the U.S. Army National Guard and was honorably discharged in 2015 with the rank of Sergeant First Class. Nick was a Search & Rescue Bravo Company Team Leader and Coordinator. Hazardous Materials Mass Decontamination (CERF-P) "Hot Zone" Specialist and his primary M.O.S. was 11C - Indirect Fire Infantryman at 2-108.
As a police officer, Nick’s most notable case was obtaining information making a RICO case for several crimes to include extortion, illegal gambling, illegal firearms and other related criminal charges.
- In 2010, Nick started moonlighting as a private investigator for a national private investigative firm specializing in insurance fraud investigations.
- In 2001, Nick resigned from the police force and entered the private investigative industry on a full time basis.
- In 2013, Nick obtained his New York Private Investigator license and opened his company in Kew Gardens, New York. As a private investigator, Nick has conducted thousands of investigations ranging from domestic, insurance, civil and criminal.
- In 2017, Nick expanded his company in the State of Florida and covers both States.
- In 2018, Nick also obtained his New York State Bail Bondsman license and became an officer of the courts authorized to post bond and release defendants while awaiting trial under his supervision.
Nick is also a licensed Bail Enforcement Instructor and a Bail Enforcement Agent in the State of New York and his company is also an approved educational institute authorized to administer several courses recognized by New York State.
During his career as a soldier, police officer and as a private investigator, Nick has attended several training programs with the Department of Defense, FEMA and various private sector organizations and is a certified Surveillance investigator, Criminal Investigator, Social Media Analyst, Background Specialist, Insurance Claims Investigator and is a Military Emergency Management Specialist, FEMA Instructor, Anti-Terrorism Specialist and an Emergency Management First Responder to name a few.