Motivated, results-driven and versatile senior case manager/professional investigator for full time, in-house position.
Requirements of the applicant:
• Must understand technology and protocol of professional investigations
• Dependable, organized leader, deadline-oriented, able to manage under duress.
• Must be able to direct as well as take constructive criticism
• Flexible and highly adaptable, assertive, able to handle confrontation well
Education and Experience:
• MUST be a licensed private investigator for at least 2 years
•Bachelor’s degree in business or comparable degree preferred
• 5 years experience in one of the following fields: Military, law enforcement, case manager or investigative lead in the public or private sectors.
• Admin/technical ability – high aptitude with computers, strong client relations background
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Outlook; working knowledge of investigative software is a strong plus.
• Analytical ability in a supervisory role proven by resume experience and references
• Assigning all incoming cases to appropriate investigators, ensuring all investigations are working according to protocol
• Assessing productivity level of staff, taking corrective action as needed
• Reporting any changes in office activity and ongoing cases to company’s president
• Training all investigative, case manager, and case analyst new-hires according to company protocol and SOPs
• Implementing chain of custody and security measures to ensure clients and cases remain confidential.
• Weekly progress reports for company president
• Responsible for handling client dispute resolutions