Overdue Cargo Investigations are investigations used to determine the exact factor as to why cargo shipments are arriving late or not at all to their intended destinations. There can be several factors as to why Cargo is arriving overdue and ICS has the resources such as GPS Tracking to find out the answers for you. Typically overdue cargo can happen when theft is involved or if the driver is operating under unsafe conditions such as alcohol or drug abuse. ICS has many methods of determining the facts and we can use these methods to get you answers as to what exactly is happening to your shipment. Let the professionals at International Counterintelligence Services work for you today.
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
• Global resources network for domestic and international work
• Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
• Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
• Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
• Design an Action Plan
• Engagement and Fees
• Execute Action Plan
• Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
If your Cargo is arriving late on specific routes there may be a chance that something is happening that you are not aware of. Let the professionals at ICS help you conduct a thorough Overdue Cargo Investigation to find out not only why the Cargo is arriving late but how you can stop it. If there is a specific person responsible then we will provide you the evidence that can be used in court if legal action needs to be taken. ICS has been providing investigation services since 1967 and we are confident we can take care of your Missing Cargo Investigation. Contact us today for a free consultation and to speak with a professional, licensed Private Investigator.