The majority of consumer products today may be counterfeited, and it is important to know that when you are paying top-dollar for an item, you are getting what you paid for.
The experts at ICS are highly experienced in assisting our clients in effectively identifying individuals, groups, and entities responsible for counterfeit crimes. If you think you were tricked into purchasing counterfeit goods, call ICS and let us figure out where they came from. We can work with law enforcement professionals as well as attorneys to make sure the manufacturers and distributors are brought to justice.
Counterfeiting Crime Information:
- Potential counterfeited products:
- White goods
- Household goods
- Alcohol and spirits
- Perfumes and cosmetics
- Automotive supplies
- Jewelry and watches
- Related ICS Services:
- Undercover and Covert Investigations
- Identify and trace the supply chain from the end seller the source
- Gather evidence along that chain to expose manufacturers and distributors to legal or other sanctions
- Make trap purchases or obtain samples to be used as evidence
- Set up various front companies that we use to make covert trade approaches
- Conduct market surveys to highlight specific problems in the market place
- Physical Forensic Evidence Services
- Analyze products and packaging to assist with tracing
- Provide evidence for seizure and destruction orders of infringing products
- Assist the client with choosing and working with local attorneys
Are you at Risk?
Today’s consumers are always at risk of purchasing counterfeit goods. Businesses are also at risk of having their supply chain tainted with counterfeit products. If you think you may be a victim, call ICS today for a free consultation. We will conduct a thorough and professional investigation into your supply chain. We will find out which products are counterfeit, who is manufacturing them, and who is distributing them. As a retailer of goods, the quality of your product is everything to your reputation, and unknowingly selling counterfeit products may destroy that. As a consumer, you should know that you are receiving the product you think you paid for. ICS can help with both.