Industrial and corporate espionage investigations usually involves those who are stealing “trade secrets” from a company, including formulas, recipes, blue prints, business plans, or financial information.
Espionage investigations don't just involve governments and military agencies spying on one another on behalf of their State or country. It is also a major issue in the corporate and industrial world. Generally, espionage is intended to steal information or secrets for financial, military, political, or personal gain, and it usually happens at the expense of the victim, who may suffer great personal and financial harm. If you fear that you, your company, or your municipality is the target of espionage, call ICS immediately. Our espionage investigators are experts in counter-surveillance, and we will work discreetly and efficiently to find out who is spying on you, what they are after, how they are getting it, and what they are doing with it. With ICS, you will no longer have to fear the substantial damage that may result from espionage. Call for a free consultation in an espionage investigation and we will show you how we can help.
Espionage Investigation Information:
- Industrial and Corporate Espionage
- Stealing “trade secrets” including formulas, blue prints, or business plans
- Stealing financial data
- Spying and eavesdropping
- Precursor to Sabotage
- The information stolen is used to hurt the company, either by releasing sensitive, private information to the public, or by claiming patents or other rights before the victimized company has been able to do so
- Important Questions During your Consultation:
- Is the espionage suspected or known?
- Is the espionage ongoing, or has it ended?
- Have you filed a police report?
- Have you confronted the suspect or known spy?
- Once the spy is identified, will you be pressing charges?
- Related ICS Services:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Electronic Discovery
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Pre-Employment and Employee Screening Programs
- Physical Evidence and Forensic Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Public Records Research
- Counter-Surveillance Services
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Personal Protection
- Supplier and Vendor Screening
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Reputation Defense
- Signal Piracy Auditing
- Hidden Asset Investigation
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
Anyone can be a victim of espionage, whether it is corporate or industrial. If you run a business and you have some success, you will have competitors who want to take that away from you. Some people may resort to illegal activities and espionage to accomplish this, and you must be protected. At ICS, our investigators are specially trained to detect and neutralize the espionage. We will work quickly and effectively to isolate the activities causing you harm, trace them back to their source, and put a stop to them. Call ICS today for a free consultation and let us protect your assets!