Global Position Satellite devices, or “GPS,” are used to track the movement of any object to which it is attached, and GPS Tracking Detection Investigations are intended to detect any unwanted GPS devices and neutralize them.
There are many different types of GPS units, and some are far more difficult to detect than others. Some are visible transmitters that are affixed to an inconspicuous location on a vehicle. Others are microchips planted inside electronic devices or in the wiring of the vehicle. But regardless of the type, a thorough GPS Tracking Detection can locate the transmitter, and sometimes even track the signal back to the person who planted it. At ICS, our technicians are experts at locating and neutralizing GPS tracking devices. Call us today if you are suspicious and believe that you need the services of a specialized GPS Tracking Detection technician.
GPS Tracking Detection Investigations Information:
- Techniques employed by ICS:
- Visual and electronic sweeps of mobile devices and vehicles:
- Hidden microphones
- Bugs and taps
- Audio recorders
- GPS tracking devices
- Closed-circuit television systems (CCTV)
- Covert cameras operating using infrared, spread-spectrum, frequency hopping, burst, carrier current, or other transmission methods
- Related ICS Services:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Computer Forensic Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Counter-Surveillance Services
- Signal Piracy Auditing
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You In Need?
You may have no idea that your movements are being followed or tracked, but that does not mean it is not happening. For people in particularly high profile positions, or with access to valuable assets or connections to important people, your safety and privacy will always be a concern. To place a GPS tracking device on your vehicle, in your cell phone or computer, or somewhere on your person is not difficult to do. Fortunately, hiring the right person can make detecting them just as easy. At ICS, we have the right person, and we can get to work immediately on detecting any GPS tracking devices planted on your person, electronic devices, or vehicles.