There are many common forms of online auction fraud, and it is important to protect yourself if you conduct business through online auction sites such as eBay, UBid, or others.
If you have suspicions about the authenticity of an online auction or if you have been scammed by a seller, you must act quickly to recover any losses. At ICS, we have a global network of expert private investigators who provide access to resources not easily available to the public. Call us today for a free consultation, and let us put our team to work for you.
Online Auction Fraud Investigation Information:
- Examples of online auction fraud
- Fraudulent Payment Methods
- Fake cashier’s check and counterfeit money orders
- Unauthenticated unique items
- Logistical problems
- NARUed Accounts
- Non-Responsive Emails
- Email Traces
- Address Reversals
- Phantom Sellers
- High Dollar Items
- Automobiles and Motorcycles
- Fake Escrow Services
- Criminal Complaint Assistance
- Grand Larceny
- Online Auction Scams
- Schemes to Defraud
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Private Investigations (International)
- Private Investigations (United States)
- Personal Investigations
- Sting Operations
- Social Networking Investigations
- Locate Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
Online auction fraud is a very common scam and is difficult to detect and trace without the proper resources and experience. Often, victims do not know that they have been defrauded until it is too late. At ICS, we have years of experience tracking online scammers who use popular auction sites to defraud people. Maybe you are bidding on items that are not what they claim to be, or you have received payment in the form of a fake cashier’s check or a check from an empty bank account. Call ICS today for a free consultation, and let us get to work immediately on recovering your lost money or goods.