Every service type provided by private investigators focuses initially on the origin and cause of the damage or loss.
The professional staff in the ICS network provide a wide variety of services to our clients, and each of those services and investigations focuses on the origin and cause of your loss. No matter the type of service or case, we must determine how the loss happened. Origin and cause are crucial elements in police investigations, insurance claims, courtroom proceedings, and all other investigations. Call ICS today for a free consultation, and let us put our investigators to work for you determining the origin and cause of your loss.
Origin and Cause Investigations Information:
- Accident Reconstruction
- Perform scene documentation, review accident reports including statements, measurements, and other documentation for purposes of reconstructing accidents involving passenger vehicles, motorcycles, pedestrians, and commercial vehicles
- Services include determination of impact speeds, contributing circumstances, and simulations
- Clients include attorneys, insurance companies, and law enforcement agencies in both criminal and civil cases
- Interviews, recorded statements, and meetings
- Public record searches and financial history
- Employment verification
- Videotaping of testing, examinations and inspections
- Documentation of personal contents, fraudulent claims
- Presentations regarding all aspects of fire investigation, forensic engineering, subrogation for your group or organization
- Live demonstrations
- Document debris fields, interview witnesses, and locate seat/source of explosion
- Testing of flammable gas/liquid lines and appliances for leaks or malfunctions
- Analyze electrical equipment to determine likely cause of failure
- Dust and grain environments
- Fire investigation
- Fire scene processing and analysis of burn patterns to identify area of origin
- Interviews of eye witnesses, fire service personnel and other involved parties
- Identification of potential fire causes, responsible parties and safety issues
- Conduct and manage large or small-scale investigations to preserve evidence and subrogation rights
- Collect samples from the fire scene for identification of gasoline or other ignitable fuels present
- Mechanical Engineering
- Examine and determine the cause of failure for numerous investigations including LP/natural gas systems and appliances, water and plumbing failures, fireplace and flue installations, and general equipment failures (industrial, agricultural, commercial)
- Evaluation of HVAC equipment for carbon monoxide exposures, equipment and operation problems, and control system issues
- Property Damage
- Document and preserve evidence to support/disprove claims of damage due to lightning, water leaks, corrosion, freeze/thaw cycles
- Determine cause of damages and potential liability
- Related ICS Services
- All services involve Cause and Origin Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
Case and Origin Investigations occur with all services provided by ICS. Whether you need to determine the cause of damages, the perpetrator of a crime, the source of a cyber attack, or any other origin of damage or loss, our team of investigators has the experience and the know-how to find it. Call ICS today for a free consultation!