Personal Injury cases include a variety of investigation types, such as vehicular accidents, personal attacks and assault, worker’s compensation, criminal investigations, and everything in between.
If you have been personally injured in some way, it may be necessary for you to provide objective evidence to prove your case. If you are trying to make an insurance claim or a worker’s compensation claim, or you are defending yourself in court, then the facts are crucial to your case. At ICS, we can handle all types of personal injury cases. We have a global network of investigators who give us access to every resource available to investigate your particular case. We can gather evidence that will prove who or what caused the injury, how much you may be entitled to in damages, and more. Call ICS today for a free consultation for your personal injury case.
Personal Injury Investigation Information:
- ICS can handle all types of personal injury cases:
- Vehicular Accidents
- Personal Attacks, assault and battery
- Worker’s Compensation
- Whether you are the company trying to show fraud or avoid unwarranted liability, or the worker trying to prove damages
- All other types of personal injury cases
- Purpose of an ICS Investigation
- Discover cause and origin of injury
- Determine liability, existence of negligence
- Determine damages entitlement
- Prove or Disprove Fraudulent activity
- Related ICS Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Private Investigations (International)
- Private Investigations (United States)
- Personal Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
If you are involved in a personal injury case, and you are either the victim, an attorney, representing an insurance company, an employer, or anyone else with vested interest in the outcome, then you owe it to yourself to get all the facts. Determining the cause of the accident and whether or not someone is attempting to commit fraud is very important. Calculating damages may also be critical to the outcome of the case. Call ICS and take advantage of our free consultation. We will put our network to good use, giving you access to expert investigators and a vast wealth of resources to help make sure you are getting treated fairly and are not being taken advantage of.