Non-medical professionals such as lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, and others may be liable for professional malpractice if their negligence directly causes substantial harm to you.
Many professionals are so good at covering their tracks that you will not even know that you were ever wronged. But if you are suspicious and believe that you have been the victim of professional malpractice, and you would like help proving it, ICS can help. Call ICS today for a free consultation. Our global network of investigators gives us access to information that would not otherwise be available to people without our resources. We will work efficiently and confidentially to get you reliable results, and we will help you prove your malpractice claim so that you can get the compensation you deserve.
Professional Malpractice Investigation Information:
- Legal Malpractice
- When an attorney-client relationship exists, the lawyer breaches a duty owed to that client, and that breach causes harm to the client
- Letting the statute of limitations expire
- Missing important deadlines on your case or failing to appear when scheduled
- Making mistakes or missing deadlines in tax filings or other financial dealings that cost you money
- Misappropriation of funds
- Failure to conduct proper pretrial discovery, or to perform due diligence
- Malpractice by Accountants
- Accountants have a duty to exercise the level of care, skill, and diligence normally performed by other members of their profession under similar circumstances
- Examples of Malpractice include breach of contract, negligence, fraud, misrepresentation of material facts, and violation of securities laws
- Malpractice by Architects or Engineers
- Faulty or flawed designs that result in loss, injury, or death may give rise to legal malpractice claims
- Errors, omissions, or negligence lead to a building collapse, equipment malfunction, unsafe emissions, etc.
- Malpractice by Real Estate Brokers
- Knowingly misrepresenting a defective property
- Making errors and/or omissions that cause the buyer to incur loss or injury
- Concealing inflated property appraisals or safety concerns regarding the property
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Private Investigation (Domestic)
- Private Investigation (International)
- Shredded or Destroyed Document Reconstruction
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Witness Interview
- Records Research
- Witness Locate
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
If you have hired or retained the services of a certified professional, and you feel as though that professional did not perform to industry standards, thus resulting in substantial financial or physical harm, then you may have a claim for professional malpractice. Products liability claims may also give rise to professional malpractice suits. If you think you are the victim of professional malpractice, then call ICS today for a free consultation. Our global network of investigators will be put to work, giving you access to all of our vast resources so that we can find out for sure who is to blame for your injury or loss.