Security Consulting is designed for Human Resources Departments, Facilities, Equipment, Materials, Operations, and many other entities and departments.
Security Consulting is a service designed to protect your company or organization against all kinds of threats, known or not. Our team of security consultants will inspect your property and develop a customized plan to safeguard your premises from attacks. Threats may come from anywhere – within your company, an angry customer, a competitor, a former employee, or even a complete stranger with a vendetta. Our network includes security experts who are either Certified Protection Professionals (CPP) or Personal Protection Specialists (PPS). Call ICS today for a free consultation.
Security Consulting (CPP & PPS Certified) Information:
- Human Resources and Vendors
- Are background checks being conducted properly?
- Are they experienced or do they need training?
- Is the security force or task force properly deployed?
- Is there a defined leadership and chain of command in place for non-business hours?
- Are replacement officers readily available for call-offs?
- Is there an auditing system in place to ensure uniformity in operations and customer service in the event of security breach? (Will you still be in business?)
- How do you protect your key talent?
- Is the Fire and Life Safety Plan incorporated into a General Security Plan?
- Are the Facilities Manager, Security Manager, and other senior managers meeting on a regular basis by attending any type of meeting such as a Tenant Meeting or the like, and are such proceedings documented?
- How is access controlled?
- Is facility lighting sufficient in all areas (both AM and PM)?
- Are Fire exits properly marked and alarmed and fall within the proper codes?
- Are Floor or Building Wardens trained and properly identified?
- Are Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) in use and properly displayed/available to end users?
- Is your IT equipment ready for catastrophe?
- How are the facilities monitored?
- Is there a need to upgrade current monitoring equipment and why?
- Is First Aid equipment readily available and in place according to code?
- Is there a need for artificial breathing equipment (Scott Packs)?
- What equipment does the Security Team and Emergency Team use to communicate and are they compatible?
- Is there any type of Personal Duress system in the vehicle parking areas, and other high threat areas?
- If elevators are a concern are the proper Return Keys available to security and facilities personnel?
- What equipment is on hand to evacuate/protect the physically challenged?
- Are laptop or notebook computers monitored as to account for property being removed from the facilities?
- Are desktop computers and other high theft items properly inventoried and marked and placed on record with the security forces?
- Are trash inspections conducted by security forces to prevent employee theft?
- Are any precious metals properly stored and accounted for and being logged with security forces?
- Are any potentially explosive materials being properly stored and recorded with facilities and security, and made a matter of record with local authorities according to code?
- Is confidential information properly marked and secured during business and non-business hours? Is there a file/floor plan in use?
- Is there a duty roster in use?
- Is overtime monitored to prevent officer burnout?
- Is there an officer orientation, probation and training plan in place and is it viable?
- Is there a central command center?
- Are there direct communications with local authorities, building management and tenants?
- Does security patrol aggressively to provide a visible deterrent?
- Are high threat areas monitored and are the security checks logged?
- Is there a verifiable archive of incident reports?
- Is a log kept 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year and is it available to audit?
- Is there a Fire, Life Safety Plan on file and tested as a minimum once a year?
- Related ICS Services
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Employee Screening Programs
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Counter-Surveillance Service
- Personal Protection
- Supplier and Vendor Screening
- Personal Investigations
- Pre-Employment Screenings
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
If you run a business, you may be in need of professional Security Consulting from ICS. Our professionals are highly trained and are certified CPP and PPS personnel. We will inspect your premises and help to design a plan that will protect your company and your business from security threats, both internal and external. We offer continued monitoring of your security systems if you so choose, and we will ensure that all measures are implemented properly and efficiently so as not to interfere with your daily operations any more than necessary. Call ICS today for a free consultation and let us show you how beneficial our Security Consulting Services may be for you.