Sick Day Fraud is the practice where employees abuse the company sick day policy to take undeserved days off work while still getting paid, and without giving up vacation days.
Sick Day Fraud is common in many workplaces, especially with larger companies and corporations when oversight is spread thin across hundreds of employees. One or two instances of sick day fraud may not affect the bottom line too much, but when employees realize they can get away with little things like this, it could have a snowball affect where everyone starts to take advantage of you in any way they can. Do not let your employees defraud you – call ICS and let us offer you a free consultation. We can open an investigation that will prove to you whether or not your employees are being honest when they call in sick.
Sick Day Fraud Investigation Information:
- Sick Day Fraud Investigations are usually not too complex, and can require some of the following services:
- Background checks
- Email and phone tracking
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Employee Screening
- Investigations to Find People
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Private Investigations (International)
- Private Investigations (United States)
- Personal Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
If you are the head of a company, or you are in charge of human resources or are otherwise involved in monitoring the attendance and hours for your employees, you want to know for sure that your employees are being honest about their sick days. Sick day fraud may seem like a minor offense, but it may lead to a domino effect of gaming the system, taking advantage of your leniency, and ultimately affecting the bottom line of your company. Call ICS today and get a free consultation. Our investigators can go to work immediately to determine whether or not your employees really are sick when they take their paid days off.