Stolen or Lost Dog Investigation
If your rare, exotic, purebred, or prized dog has been stolen or has gotten lost, then an investigation into its disappearance may be necessary.
The bond people form with their dogs is quite strong, and the emotional trauma of losing one’s prized dog can far outweigh any monetary loss. Dogs are man’s best friend, after all. But when an expensive and rare dog is stolen or lost, the need to investigate its disappearance quickly and efficiently is even greater. Nearly two million pets are stolen each year, sometimes by thieves using a variety of tactics such as false pretense using a “free to a good home” ad, abducting them from your yard, or taking them from animal shelters. Dogs are taken for a variety of reasons, such as for sale into dog fighting rings, puppy mills, to be used as cheap meat, or for illegal chemical testing. The last thing you want is to find out your dog is lost forever to an unlicensed medical testing facility to be used as an experiment, abused until it is no longer valuable to the testers. If you believe your dog has been stolen or even if it is just lost, contact ICS immediately and let our highly skilled, experienced pet investigators get to work for you before it’s too late.
Lost Dog Investigation Information:
- ICS Investigations Include the following
- Canine behavioral profiling to determine likely destinations for dogs that run off on their own, in case there was no actual theft
- Gathering and analyzing evidence from the scene where the animals was last known to be
- If necessary, DNA testing for any blood or fur found at the scene
- Tactics for rescuing and recovering the dog safely and reuniting you with them as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Investigation into the local and regional underground exotic and purebred dog black market, local known illegal medical and chemical testing facilities, and dog fighting rings
- Use of high tech surveillance and detection equipment
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Reputation Defense
- Personal Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
Losing your dog can be traumatic far beyond and financial loss it may cause. The bond between dog and owner is incredibly strong, and knowing that your dog has been lost, or even worse, stolen and sold off into some abusive dog fighting ring or to be used in experimental testing may be an unbearable burden. If you believe that your dog has been stolen, then you cannot waste any time. Contact ICS and let our experienced pet investigators get to work right away. Our investigators are highly skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to stolen and lost dogs, and we will get to work immediately so that we can conduct a thorough, efficient investigation into your stolen dog and get it back home quickly.