Substance Abuse can affect all age groups, and its harm is not limited to just the user, but his or her friends, family, coworkers, and even strangers.
If you suspect someone you know is abusing drugs and has become dependent on them, it is important that you not waste any time intervening. The further along their dependency gets, the more harm the user may do to himself or others, and the harder it will be to save him. Substance abuse can lead to a downward spiral of very poor decisions, ending up with the user getting sick, overdosing, going to jail, or harming an innocent bystander, a family member or a loved one. If you think you know someone who is victimizing himself through substance abuse, call ICS today and let us help.
Substance Abuse Investigations Information:
- Substance Abuse can result from taking stimulants or depressants, and is not limited to illegal narcotics; there are several over the counter drugs and legal mind-altering substances that can be abused
- Hallucinogens (LSD, Acid, Mushrooms)
- Uppers and Downers
- Cocaine and Crack-Cocaine
- Methamphetamine (Meth or Crystal Meth)
- Marijuana (Weed, Dope, Grass, Ganja, Pot, Herb, Green)
- Opium and Opiates (Poppies)
- Ecstasy (Molly, MDMA)
- Coricidin (Syrup)
- Bath Salts
- Nitrous (Whip Its)
- Related ICS Services
- Background Checks
- Undercover Investigations
- Surface Drug Testing
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Employment and Pre-Employment Screening
- Canine Training and Sales (K9) (for detection)
- Personal Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
Substance abuse is one of the most powerful addictive behaviors that people fall victim to. It can be something as common as alcohol or as rare as MDMA, cocaine, or hallucinogens. Some substances that are abused can be purchased over the counter at the grocery store or drug store, and others need to be purchased from illegal drug dealers. But no matter the type of drug or its source, substance abuse cannot be left unchecked if your loved one has fallen victim to it. He or she can do substantial harm to himself and to others. Call ICS today and let us help investigate the abuse and put an end to it.