At ICS we have access to advanced scientific methods of proving your innocence, including access to all modern forms of forensic science. Whether it's careful, methodical lab work, or pounding the pavement to investigate at a grassroots level, we put in the work to protect truth and justice. It's the American way.
Wrongful Imprisonment Investigations:
Get the evidence you need to exonerate
- DNA testing is now available for post-conviction relief in many cases
- State Compensation For Wrongful Imprisonment
- Proven Investigative Methods
- No Case is Too Tough
Wrongful imprisonment takes away years and family Falsely accused and wrongly convicted individuals are robbed of time, family, finances, and the emotional security that is the right of all just people.
Biological comparisons or DNA testing:
- The convicted party must have claimed innocence at trial.
- Testing will often not be an option if the defendant admitted the crime or pleaded guilty.
- There must be a valid DNA sample.
- Before DNA testing can occur, there must be something to test. If in the original case, samples were not collected or were not preserved, testing may not be possible.
- The results of testing must prove a remarkable difference in the case.
ICS is here to help those that are wrongly imprisoned. Please take a moment to contact us for your free consultation. We are here 24hrs a day to serve you.