AOE (Arriving out of Employment) and COE (Course of Employment) insurance investigations are commonly employed by companies to determine the validity and severity of a workman’s compensation claim. Clients in need of an AOE/COE Insurance Investigation may include:
- Insurance companies
- Businesses receiving workman’s compensation claims
- Anyone who needs to verify a workplace injury
Workplace injuries are common enough of a problem, but the false reporting of injuries as being on-the-job is a real concern for business owners and insurance companies. Some employees will claim that an injury suffered at home was actually suffered at the work place so that they can receive workers’ compensation benefits and time off. Our expert investigators at ICS are trained at seeking out the truth. They will work discreetly and efficiently to gather and inspect all of the available evidence so that you can make sure you are not being defrauded by a false insurance claim.
AOE or COE Investigation Information:
- The ICS Process
- It is very important to begin an investigation immediately before key witnesses forget details or receive training from a workers’ compensation lawyer, and before evidence disappears, destroyed or washed away naturally
- Speak to and interview witnesses of the injury
- Review any video footage of the accident
- Analyze the scene of the accident to determine the likelihood that the injury occurred in the manner reported
- Review medical reports to verify the timeline reported by the employee
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Background Investigations and Surveillance
- Undercover Investigations
- Pre-Employment and Employee Screening Programs
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Investigation Review
- Witness Interviews
- Accident Reconstruction
- Witness Locate
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
If you have an employee who has recently suffered a suspicious injury, and you’d rather not have to tap into your insurance policy to pay out on a fraudulent claim then call ICS. Arriving on Employment and Course of Employment Injury Investigations are very important for your reputation as a business owner: if employees see that it is easy to take advantage of you, they will continue to do it. Do not let yourself be victimized by a fraudulent injury claim. Call ICS for a free consultation, and let us show you how efficiently we can get to the bottom of things and bring out the truth.