If you are a bankruptcy attorney and you need to conduct Bankruptcy due diligence to satisfy the requirements of the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005, a private investigator could be a huge asset in handling the bankruptcy due diligence investigation.
As of April 20, 2005, consumer bankruptcy attorneys are now required to perform a reasonable investigation into the information provided by a client attempting to file for bankruptcy. This requirement is part of the new Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act (BAPCPA). The purpose of the act is to make it more difficult for consumers to abuse the process of filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, instead steering them toward a Chapter 13 filing. If you are an attorney in need of some assistance doing your bankruptcy due diligence investigation, call ICS today and let our experts conduct bankruptcy due diligence for you.
Bankruptcy Due Diligence Services:
- ICS Private Investigators know the laws surrounding bankruptcy and consumer protection, and we know what it takes to satisfy BAPCPA in conducting a reasonable investigation
- Our Bankruptcy Due Diligence process is very similar to a Background Investigation, but it is tailored specifically to the attorney for use in filing a bankruptcy petition on behalf of his or her client
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You In Need?
If you are a bankruptcy attorney and are handling a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy petition, you are required by law to conduct a reasonable investigation for bankruptcy due diligence. ICS has a team of experts who can handle this investigation for you. Call today so that ICS can help get you all of the information you need to file an appropriate petition on behalf of your client.