If you’ve noticed that your trucking fleet delivering cargo is showing up late to destinations, freight has become missing or products have become stolen, you need to take action with a cargo and transportation investigation. Cargo and transportation investigations involve determining the problem and executing a solution to put an end to the theft that is happening. Investigations can reveal a single responsible individual or sometimes, many individuals who are working together to rip off the company and its clients.
Investigations of this type can range from GPS tracking, to background checks or pre-employment screening, and even involve a private investigator going undercover to catch the perpetrators.
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
If you notice that Cargo is arriving late, missing, or one of your drivers appears to be under-performing for any reason, ICS can help. International Counterintelligence Services has been performing private investigation services since 1967 and has experienced investigators who can perform any Cargo or Transportation Investigation case. ICS utilizes unique technologies and strategies in order to get you the answers to the questions you seek. Don’t continue to let your Transportation business lose money due to theft, or poor driver performance when we can help. Call us today for a free consultation and speak with a licensed investigator about your Transportation and Cargo Investigation today.