As a custodial parent, your needs and the needs of your child may change after child support is awarded. Or, as the parent paying child support, you may believe that the needs of your child have changed and you no longer need to pay as much. Child support awards may be modified by court order.
Requests for child support modification can come from either parent. On the one hand, the custodial parent may have increased expenses for a child as the child grows older and financial needs increase. On the other hand, the custodial parent may re-marry or get a new job that allows him or her to better provide for the child, thus reducing the need for your financial support. Either way, ICS investigators are here to help you get the evidence you need to have a court award a child support modification by conducting a discreet, confidential investigation.
Child Support Modification Information:
- A court hearing is required in order to receive a child support modification
- Objective evidence must be shown to convince the judge to make a change
- Judges will decide on child support based on the best interest of the child
- ICS investigators are trained in the rules of evidence and will only provide legally admissible evidence to support your claims
- Related ICS Services:
- Computer Forensic Services
- Process Service
- Public Record and Comprehensive Information Research
- Asset search
- Marriage records
- Shredded or Destroyed Document Reconstruction
- Expert Witness Testimony
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
If you are a custodial parent and your financial situation has changed, or the needs of your child have changed, and you require more financial support from the non-custodial parent, you may need a thorough investigation into the non-custodial parent in order to be awarded a child support modification. If you are the non-custodial parent and your financial situation has changed, or the financial situation of the custodial parent has improved and you feel as though you should not be required to pay as much in child support, you will need evidence to convince a court to modify your child support payments. In any of those situations, ICS can help. Our expert investigators specialize in finding the truth and presenting it as legally admissible evidence to bolster your claims. Call us today for a free consultation into your child support modification case.