Are you finding instant messages or emails from unknown senders on your computer? Are the messages you are receiving threatening or creepy? Using SMS tracing software, an ICS investigator can track down the name, address and location of the sender, and tell you who is cyber-stalking you.
Conversely, our savvy cyber investigators can plant web bugs in your emails, and track them to tell you who opens your outgoing email, when the email is opened, if the email is forwarded to someone else, and who is receiving the forwarded mail. Web bugs are tiny, invisible objects that can be embedded in an email or on a webpage to monitor the activity associated with document. If you believe your children are communicating with someone you have ban them from associating with, or that your spouse is pursuing a cyber infidelity, simply send them an irresistibly funny, web-bugged email that they will want to share with others, and see who they forward it to.
Do you suspect your spouse or child is lying to you about where they are when they phone you? Using global positioning (GPS) tracking, an investigator can monitor the whereabouts of the cell phone when the call is placed. You will know almost instantly where the person who is calling you is located. With a GPS enabled cell phone you will be able to trace every movement of the person carrying the phone, and follow their trail from one location to another. (This GPS tracking is generally used by law enforcement in locating underage children, and can only be used by a private investigator for permissible purposes, please get a free consultation to find out the specifics as to the availability of GPS tracking for use in your case)
Are you a business owner who suspects that your employees are using company email inappropriately? You can rely on ICS for the best in email capture technology so that you will soon know who is passing on confidential company information to others. Do you suspect that your field staff is not where they are supposed to be when they leave the office? By using GPS cell phones you will be able to locate the whereabouts of your field staff on a moment’s notice. If your staff is engaged in hazardous work, the GPS tracking on these phones can also help you quickly locate them in the event of an accident or emergency.
Cell phones equipped with SMS tracking (spy software) enable a third party to secretly receive duplicate copies of all incoming and outgoing text message traffic on the phone. These messages will be forwarded directly to a third party phone without any indication to the person being spied on. You will know exactly what your spouse, children, or employees are saying while texting with others after our investigators download this software on to your phones.
Contact ICS today for a free consultation, and be prepared to answer the following questions so we can take quick action on your behalf.
- What is your role?
- When was the problem first suspected?
- Does the subject use a PDA or Cell Phone?
- How many computers are in question?
- Do you have "Broadband" internet access? (DSL/CABLE/T1/OC12)
- Are you aware of any encryption or passwords in use?
- What is the operating system of the suspect computer?
- Will you need these services on a regular or recurring basis?
- By what date do the services need to be complete?
- Do you know if "chain of custody" has been preserved?
- Do you use VoIP? (Vonage/XO/Other)
- Does the subject use IM, Chat or Email?
- Please list any websites, social networking sites, enthusiast group, or forum sites the subject is known have or currently use: (i.e. myspace, orkut, friendster, Porsche forum, etc)
- Will the results of this investigation be used in a court of law?
- What are you trying to accomplish with this effort?
- Could someone's employment be affected adversely from the results of this investigation?
- Please understand that the budget for your case may vary depending on the complexity. What is the budget that you have in mind?