Employee Malingering Investigations refers to situations where an individual is fabricating or exaggerating the symptoms of mental or physical disorders for a variety of motives.
Employees may fabricate or exaggerate symptoms for a number of reasons, including fraudulent insurance and workers compensation claims, avoiding work, obtaining prescription drugs, reducing criminal sentences, getting out of going to school, or even just to attract attention or sympathy. If you suspect your employees are guilty of employee malingering, call ICS immediately and have us conduct a full investigation.
Employee Malingering Investigation Information:
- Things to Watch For
- Truancy and Absenteeism
- Lost Time
- Decreased Productivity
- Inexplicable changes in symptoms
- Related ICS Services:
- Surveillance and Background Investigations
- Undercover and Covert Investigations
- Pre-Employment and Employee Screening
- Retail Loss and Theft Prevention
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Public Records and Comprehensive Information Research
- Electronic Discovery
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
If your employee is constantly coming up with new excuses, ailments, injuries, and sicknesses to avoid work, or if an employee is exhibiting drug-seeking behavior, or any number of other warning signs raise your suspicions, call ICS immediately and and schedule a consultation for an employee malingering investigation. Do not let your employees take advantage of your kindness by making fraudulent workers compensation claims, by skipping work, or for any other reason. Our expert Employee Malingering investigators offer a free consultation prior to launching a full investigation, which will be discreet and confidential.