Employee misconduct investigations cover a wide range of activities at the work place, from malingering to theft, laziness, moonlighting, defamatory gossip, dishonesty, and more, and it is usually the result of an employee having low morale. A happy workforce is a productive one, so stopping employee misconduct is crucial to your company’s success.
In small and large businesses alike, there is a risk of employee misconduct. It is important to have a system in place that will deal with employee misconduct at the workplace in a fair, consistent, and efficient manner. Handling employee misconduct properly is critical to employee morale, and staffers will respect an employer who is able to do it. However, if employee misconduct is left unchecked, it will have a snowball effect on the productivity and morale of your workforce. If you suspect an employee or employees of repeated misconduct and need to find proof before you can act, then ICS can help. Our expert private investigators are specially trained to hide themselves among your employees so that they can discover the necessary information without being detected. We will work discreetly and confidentially to get you the accurate, reliable results you need to act on justifiable grounds.
Employee Misconduct Investigation Information:
- Types of Employee Misconduct:
- Fake sick days, fraudulent workers compensation claims, direct lies, falsifying time sheets/hours worked
- Personal activities on company time
- Corporate espionage
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Pre-Employment and Employee Screening
- Covert and Undercover Investigations
- Retail Loss and Theft Prevention
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services (as permitted by law)
- Public Records and Comprehensive Information Research
- Supplier and Vendor Screening
- Electronic Discovery
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
Any business owner, large or small, is at risk of experiencing employee misconduct. Some offenses are minor and cause very little harm. However, some incidents of employee misconduct can be detrimental to your company’s reputation and value, as well as your workplace morale and productivity. In the most egregious cases of employee misconduct, termination and legal action may be justified, but it is imperative that you have documented evidence of the employee misconduct prior to taking action. This is where ICS comes in. Call us today for a free consultation for an employee misconduct investigation and find out how we can help stop employee misconduct at your workplace. We will work discreetly and efficiently to find out the truth about who is doing what, and we will provide you with evidence to back it up.