FMLA Abuse Investigation
The Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”) is a law that allows employees to take a leave of absence for family and medical emergencies, without the fear of losing their job. Much like sick day fraud, when there is an opportunity for employees to abuse regulations, there will always be someone who decides to take advantage of it.
If you have become suspicious that one of your employee’s is abusing the FMLA law then you should conduct proper diligence to determine the best course of action on how the employee should be reprimanded.
International Counterintelligence Services has been providing corporations investigation services just like FMLA Abuse since 1967. We have experienced corporate investigators who can confirm with proof what your employees are doing during their FMLA absence.
FMLA Abuse Hotline
If you feel as though your employer is not in compliant with the FMLA laws and requirements you can file a formal complaint against them. The department of Labor overseas all FMLA regulations and they would be the best point of contact to get your complaint documented. If you don't know where to start or are unsure if someone is actually at fault, contact ICS to get started with an FMLA Abuse Investigation. Reporting any FMLA abuse is a must for both employees and employers to have a professional working environment.
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Conduct Background Investigation of Potential Date
- Thorough and Accurate Documentation of All Findings
- Report of findings and results
Are you in Need
If you feel that an employee of yours is abusing the FMLA and need evidence to support your claim, then contact the private investigators with ICS. We can help you find the necessary details to support your claim and help your business with the necessary documentation to take the right course of action. Don't continue to let your bottom line be affected by FMLA Abuse when you can do something about it. Call us today. ICS has been helping people just like you since 1967 with private investigation services.