Malpractice is a general term for professional misconduct that causes actual harm, whether through negligent actions or failures to act, or intentional harm done to patients or clients.
Any certified professional may be guilty of malpractice. It is most commonly associated with the medical field, involving doctors, nurses, assisted living and nursing homes, and dentists. But it can also refer to legal malpractice and malpractice by professional accountants, engineers, architects, and others. If you have been harmed while under the care of a medical professional, or while retaining the services of some other certified professional, you may have a legal claim of malpractice. Call ICS today for a free consultation, and let us put our global network of investigators to work for you.
Malpractice Investigation Information:
- Medical Malpractice
- When a medical professional who owes a duty of care to the patient negligently acts or fails to act, causing actual injury, harm, or death to a patient because of sub-standard care resulting from the negligence.
- Examples of harm: birth injury, cerebral palsy, failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis
- Can be committed by mental health professionals, nursing home and assisted living staff, dentists, and all other medical professionals
- Professional Malpractice
- Negligence resulting in a failure to meet certain standards of performance within the industry that causes actual harm
- Can be committed by attorneys, accountants, engineers, architects, and other certified professionals
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensic Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Private Investigations (Domestic)
- Private Investigations (International)
- Shredded or Destroyed Document Reconstruction
- Patient Interviews
- Records Research
- DNA Matching
- Patent Locate
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
If you have entrusted your health, your life, your finances, or your property in the care of certified professionals, and you believe that their negligence resulted in actual harm to you or your property, then you may have a legal malpractice claim. Call ICS today for a free consultation and let us help you determine whether or not some legal remedy exists for your injury. Our global network of investigators will give you access to resources unavailable to the general public.