Missing Pet Investigation
Whether your prized pet goes missing – whether it ran off, was nabbed by a wild animal, or was stolen – a missing pet investigation may be necessary to recover it.
The bond people form with their pets is often quite strong, and the emotional trauma of losing one’s prized pet can far outweigh any monetary loss. But the reality is that even cautious owners may lose their pets. In certain regions where wildlife such as coyotes, birds of prey, and even bears roam the areas, there is a risk of wild animals nabbing smaller pets from your yard. Purebred dogs are often targeted by animal traffickers who will hop your fence to steal your valuable breed. Exotic animals are more rare, and they are not only more inclined to attempt to escape, but are frequently targeted by thieves. An additional risk is added with shy and skittish animals who may evade private investigators without experience in handling pets. For that reason, it is critical to the success of the investigation that you hire a private investigator who is experienced with all types of pet and missing pet investigations. At ICS, we have investigators who are very skilled with pets, and who know how to handle themselves around all sorts of pets, both common and exotic. Call us today for a free consultation before your pet is able to get too far from your home.
Missing Pet Investigations Information:
- ICS Investigations Include the following
- Animal behavioral profiling to determine likely destinations for animals that run on their own
- Gathering and analyzing evidence from the scene where the animals was last known to be
- If necessary, DNA testing for any blood or fur found at the scene
- Tactics for rescuing and recovering the pets safely and reuniting you with them as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Investigation into the local and regional underground exotic and purebred animal black market
- Use of high tech surveillance and detection equipment
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Reputation Defense
- Personal Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
Missing and lost pets can cause a great deal of emotional damage to a pet owner. You owe it to yourself and to your pet to use every means necessary to recover your lost pet. Even if it’s simply a case of a dog who wandered off and was planning to return, you may need to hire a private investigator to find the lost dog before something bad happens to it. If your exotic, rare, or purebred pet has been stolen to be sold in the black market, the need for an investigator is even greater, and you will need to act immediately. No matter the issue, ICS has the experience and the skill to handle any missing pet case. All you have to do is call us and provide as much information about the animal and possible, and we will get started as soon as possible.