Mobile phone and PDA seizures are only useful if you are able to pull relevant information and data from the devices.
Criminals are using more and more advanced technology in their criminal enterprises, and this leaves a digital footprint that can be accessed with the right equipment and knowledge. When the police seize mobile phones and PDAs during the course of an investigation, it is important that they are able to pull all of the information off of that device. At ICS, we can help. We have a expert electronic investigators in our network who are professionally trained to extract data from electronic devices. Whether you need to extract data from a seized device, or you fear that your own device might have been compromised with spyware, call ICS.
Mobile Phone and PDA Seizures Information:
- Related ICS Services:
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Phone Number Lookup (CNA)
- Social Networking Investigations
- Sting Operations
- Deleted Entry Recovery
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
If you have successfully seized a mobile phone or PDA, but you do not have the technology necessary to extract information from it, ICS can help. Our investigators are professionally trained at digital extractions from mobile devices. We can also sniff out malicious spyware on your own personal devices. Call ICS today for a free consultation, and let us put our expert electronic investigators to work for you.