Probate Investigations are meant to ensure a fair and complete division of assets contained in an estate or devised in a will.
The division of assets in probate can be a very difficult and emotional experience, and it may be further complicated if certain heirs cannot be found, or certain assets are hidden or poorly recorded. The less information that is available, the more difficult the process of dividing the assets will be, and someone may end up with an unfair share of what he or she rightfully deserves. At ICS, we have a global network of investigators who will make sure the probate proceedings include all of the necessary facts to carry out a fair division of assets.
Probate Investigations Information:
- Research done during Probate Investigations
- Locating hidden assets
- Obtaining wills and other probate documents
- Locating heirs to the estate to provide notice
- Analysis of documents and deeds to ensure authenticity, detect fraud
- Determine validity of will (authenticity, mental state of testator at time of execution, etc.)
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Process Service
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Private Investigations (International)
- Private Investigations (United States)
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
As an attorney handling a probate proceeding, or a member of the family involved in the division of assets, you owe it to your client or to yourself to make sure that all of the relevant information is available during the proceeding. It is very important that all of the documents being read are valid and authentic. All assets must be identified and traced, and the heirs must be located and served notice. At ICS, we have a network of investigators trained specially for such a proceeding. We have access to public records that are not generally easy to come by, and we have the ability to find even the best-hidden assets and people. Call us today for a free consultation before you risk losing out on your rights.