Public Interest Investigations cover a wide range of topics, including harassment, injury, fraud, or discrimination, and are conducted for the benefit of the general public.
Some civil and criminal offenses harm more than just one person. When the scope of the issue reaches into the public domain, it may require a more complex and in-depth investigation to benefit the general public. Widespread harassment or discrimination at a large corporation or in a local government office, fraud that affects a large number of victims, or any other wrong that targets a large audience could create a need for a public interest investigation. These investigations are about maintaining core values and integrity in the public space, not just about protecting one client. These are about justice. Call ICS today and see how we can put our global network of resources and expert investigators to work for your cause.
Public Interest Investigations Information:
- Fields that may create a need for public interest investigations:
- Widespread fraud
- Systemic sexual harassment and discrimination
- Multiple instances of personal injury at a particular location
- Serious civil and criminal allegations
- Death penalty appeals
- International human rights abuses
- Related ICS Services:
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Private Investigations (International)
- Private Investigations (United States)
- Personal Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
Public Interest Investigations are not meant to serve just one victim or client. These investigations are designed to get to the root of a widespread problem, or to discover all of the facts related to a very public issue, such as a death penalty case. Public Interest Investigations are about serving justice and upholding traditional moral values in society. It’s not about just one person. At ICS, we have decades of experience and a global network of resources and assets to get to the bottom of any investigation. Call us for a free consultation into your case, and see how we can help you to get the truth out.