Tenant Screening services help property owners to be informed on a tenant or potential tenant’s background, including financial and criminal history.
If you are a property owner, it is crucial to protect yourself from disreputable and dishonest tenants. Before allowing anyone to sign a contract that allows them access to your real property, contact ICS and let us do a thorough background check on your potential tenants. We will provide you with information that gives you the opportunity to make an informed decision, thus minimizing risk of property damage, missed rent, and criminal activity occurring on the property.
Tenant Screening Information:
- ICS provides a complete background check to look for the following types of information:
- Personal background check
- Income verification
- Personal reference verification
- Tenant interviews
- Tenant surveillance for proof of residency (for rent controlled units)
- Criminal history
- Financial history and Credit Reports
- Tenant history
- Social Security Verification
- Reference Checks
- Related ICS Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Investigations to Find People
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Personal Investigations
- Tenant Background Services
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
Background investigations for tenant screening can provide an in-depth history or status of a subject’s background. Assets, financial data, credit reports, workers compensation, criminal and civil history are just the start of a tenant investigation. Examples of information that can be researched can include but are not limited to past histories with family, neighbors, employers, friends, education, co-workers, professions, credentials, residences, etc. This is an important service in determining fitness of a prospective tenant. Tenant screening is an invaluable process that property owners should not neglect. Call ICS today for a free consultation regarding your potential tenants.