An unlawful conduct investigation is a broad scope investigation that is designed to determine if and when unlawful conduct occurred, under what conditions the conduct occurred, and exactly how far the unlawful conduct was carried out.
The phrase, “Unlawful Conduct,” refers to a wide range of behavior and an investigation into unlawful conduct could serve all types of people and businesses. As with all investigations, laws governing this service vary by jurisdiction, and the legal ramifications of conducting an unlawful conduct investigation without employing a licensed private investigators could be severe. If you have been mistreated, subjected to unlawful conduct, or accused of unlawful conduct, call ICS today or fill out a free consultation on our website for an unlawful conduct investigation.
Unlawful Conduct Investigations Information:
- Who might request an unlawful conduct investigation?
- Employers accused of unlawful conduct, such as harassment, by an employee
- Employees subjected to unlawful conduct at work or outside the office by coworkers or supervisors
- A company or individual in a relationship with someone who has committed a breach of contract
- Students subjected to unlawful conduct by teachers, administrators, or peers
- Primary function of the investigation
- Find witnesses to corroborate the victim’s story
- Protect those witnesses from potential retaliation by the offender
- Develop and follow any leads discovered through witness interviews
- Related ICS Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Witness Interviews
- Employee Screening Programs
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Personal Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
If you are a victim of unlawful behavior, or wish to report unlawful conduct on behalf of someone else, please call ICS or fill out a free consultation on our website. All private investigators employed by ICS are licensed, where applicable, and strictly adhere to all laws and regulations. Start your unlawful conduct investigation with a private investigative agency you can trust.