Most States in the US allow for a malpractice lawsuit in case of death or injury to an animal resulting from professional negligence.
Veterinary malpractice suits are appropriate when an animal suffers death or injury due to the professional negligence of the veterinarian in whose care it was placed. Different states allow for varying causes of action, as well as varying claims for damages, and it is important to use an investigator who is familiar with the local statutes in your area. If your animal is harmed at the vet, call the Private Investigators at ICS immediately and let us begin an investigation on your pet’s behalf before crucial evidence is lost, hidden, or forgotten.
Veterinary Malpractice Investigations Information:
- Veterinary malpractice can cause issues such as the following
- Long term, chronic health problems
- Loss of limbs or appendages
- Veterinary Malpractice Investigations can include the following
- Necropsy, or animal autopsy
- Medical record retrieval and review
- Second opinion from a trusted veterinarian
- Taking statements and witness testimony from employees and staff at the veterinarian’s offices
- Related ICS Services
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Personal Investigation
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
If you brought your animal or pet to a veterinarian for care, and it comes home worse off than it started, your pet may be the victim of veterinarian malpractice. Any harm or death caused by professional negligence by a veterinarian is actionable, and you deserve to find out the truth and be compensated for your loss. Call ICS today for a free consultation and find out how our investigators can get to the bottom of things, and get you the justice you deserve for our suffering.