Workers compensation claimants sometimes exaggerate their claims to collect higher benefits. This can greatly affect the bottom line of even the largest organization. Workers' compensation is usually a state-provided protection in the United States. Compensation schedules vary from state to state. Insurance is typically provided based on the type of injury and the degree of disability of the worker. This is where ICS takes the lead.
In many circumstances workers compensation claims are incorrect or have been mislead. ICS conducts investigations for the employer or the insuring agency, providing actual real life examples of how the claimant is adhering or progressing through the healing or disabled process.
Many of our clients use not only when they are suspicious but whenever they have a claim. We are available now to assist you on the inquiry process.
We also handle "HARD TO INVESTIGATE" Workers' Compensation Claims Investigations:
- Back Injury
- Occupational Diseases
We are out-of-state specialists; we can help you when your claimant has moved from one state to another.
Surveillance or Sub-Rosa
Professional video surveillance (or sub-rosa) and accident reconstruction are the best ways to make a fair and impartial investigation of a worker’s compensation claim.
- Prove or Impeach Claims
- Assist in Re-assessment of Claims
- Detailed Activities Reports form Qualified Investigators
- Expert Witness testimony and Affidavits
- Video Tape, Still Photograph in Digital or Legacy Formats
- Full Report Explanation
- Multiple Report Delivery Formats
- We Verify all Identify Records Prior to Investigation
- Verify Family
- Conduct Past Employment Verifications and Records Reviews
- Review All Employment Terms
- Validity Occurrence dates and Times
- Confirm Medical Histories of Injury or Cross Injuries
- Review Disabilities
- and more...