Workplace Violence Investigations
Workplace Violence investigations are designed to protect employers from false claims of workplace violence that is being alleged by employees.
As an employer or business owner, you are constantly at risk of being targeted by employees who seek to take advantage of you by alleging false claims that could damage your reputation in the business community. At ICS, our job is to get to the bottom of these claims and make sure you are not being unfairly targeted by false claims of violence or assault. Call ICS today if a complaint has been filed against you and you need to defend your good name against the lies.
Workplace Violence Investigations Information:
- Matters Concerning Workplace Violence Investigations
- Sexual Harassment
- Substance Abuse
- Drug Use and Drug Detection
- Violent or Intimidating Behavior
- Workplace Theft
- Sabotage and Vandalism
- Safety Compliance Violations
- What does ICS do during a work place investigation?
- Employ legal and ethical Method of Approach and Interviewing Techniques
- Team provides and operates with knowledge of federal, state, and local laws regarding privacy and labor rights
- Work closely in cooperation with clients and their counsel to minimize impact of workplace investigation
- Services offered
- Witness Vetting
- Witness Interviews
- Drug Detection
- Surface Forensics Drug Testing
- Security Consulting
- Related ICS Services
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Employee Screening Programs
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Reputation Defense
- Personal Investigations
- Shredded or Destroyed Document Reconstruction
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
Claims and allegations of workplace violence can be very complex and often hard to prove or disprove. As an employer, you may be the target of false or fraudulent claims. You owe it to yourself and to your company to protect your reputation against these attacks. At ICS, our investigators can go undercover or conduct an open investigation into the allegations against you and find the truth. We will dig up objective evidence that will hold weight in court, if it comes to that. Call us today and get a free workplace violence investigation consultation.