An expert witness is a witness who is believed to have special knowledge or expertise on a particular subject matter, due to his or her education, profession, experience, or publications, sufficiently enough
In many court cases, Expert Witness testimony by an expert can be the deciding factor in proving or disproving guilt or innocence, as well as legal theories and claims. The sworn opinion of an expert on a particular topic will carry a great deal of weight with a judge and a jury who may not know much about the subject at hand. Our network at ICS includes expert witnesses testimony in many key areas, such as arson, insurance fraud, product liability, engineering, and much more. If you are involved in a case that may hinge on expert witness testimony, call ICS today and have our experts get involved so that you can be sure that justice is properly served.
Expert Witness Testimony Information:
- Types of Cases
- Tort Cases (Civil Wrongs)
- Criminal Cases
- Civil Rights Cases
- Contract Cases
- Intellectual Property Cases (primarily Patents)
- Other Civil Cases
- Labor Cases
- Prisoner Cases
- Related ICS Services
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Background Investigations
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Reputation Defense
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
If you are involved in a court case, and the outcome hinges on an issue that is of a very specialized nature, you may need an expert witness testimony to testify on your behalf. Experts can either prove or disprove central theories in a lawsuit, and they may mean the difference between guilt and innocence. Call ICS today for a free consultation and determine if someone in our global network fits your specific needs. We will prepare for court with the utmost professionalism, and our expert witness testimony will be reliable and admissible in court.