ICS provides highly technical Internet crime investigations and computer usage analysis. Many services are offered under the name Computer Forensic Investigation Services. By using highly certified network and computer engineers, specially trained private investigators, and forensic technicians and scientists, ICS can conduct an extrapolation of data. Whether it be via remote session or an on-site investigation, ICS will efficiently resolve your computer forensics needs.
Our mission serves both the corporate and domestic clientele with integrity as a quality high technology crime recovery company. We demonstrate excellence in the field of digital evidence processing and analysis, by consistently exceeding our customers' expectations and demonstrating the highest character in the examination of information.
Forensic Data Recovery is the science of recovering information from a computer that may have been deleted or otherwise damaged or hidden.
Some data recovery firms have qualified forensic examiners. However, the majority do not. While some of the same skills and software are used in both computer forensics and data recovery, computer forensics require extensive additional knowledge and experience.
Our technicians are highly trained specialists in the use of advanced forensic, analytical and recovery techniques for reconstruction and preservation of data. We can examine desktop computers, laptops, network servers, handheld PDAs, digital cameras, memory cards, floppy and Zip disks, as well as most other forms of media and data storage.
Our labs are capable of retrieving data from Windows, Apple/Macintosh, Unix, Linux, Novell, and most other computer operating systems along with interstate Internet and E-mail communications.
Expert consultants available for both the prosecution and defense.
Our expert consultants are available 365 days per year, to travel to any location worldwide, to assist and advise you with your high tech issues. If your project or organization has a requirement for our consultants, please contact us and we will send you an information pack containing specifications, rates, and terms of service.
Recovered data may show which particular files were deleted or removed and is a valuable insight into what the person was trying to do at the time of the deletion.
is the scientific examination and analysis of data held on, or retrieved from, computer storage media in such a way that the information can be used as evidence in a court of law.
The subject matter includes:
- Secure collection of computer data
- Examination of suspect data to determine details such as origin and content
- Presentation of computer based information to courts of law
- Application of a country's laws to computer practice.
Items that relate to this service: Cyber Sabotage
- Risk Assessments and Audits
- Corporate Intelligence
- Network Intrusions
- Digital Evidence Examination
- Recent Internet History Evaluations
- Internet Crime & Fraud Investigations
- Forensic Technology Services
- Track and Resolve Computer Intrusions (Hacking)
- Keystroke logging & recording
- Cyber Stalking Investigations and Cyber Harassment Investigations
- Detection and Disabling of Unauthorized Terminal Capture Program
- Computer Surveillance
- Identification of Hidden Locations Where Files are Created
- Recovery of Deleted Data
- Child Enticement
- Internet Fraud
- Tracing Pornography
- Privacy Violations
- Email Recovery
- Virus Removal
- E Computer Crimes
- Chat Room and Instant Message Tracing
- Child Pornography
- Computer Forensics to Recover Instant Messenger Messages
- Internet Service Providers
- Internet Profiling
- Online Fraud
- Stalker and Harassment
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Testimony
- Covert and Undercover Assignments
- Internet Investigation Training and Seminars
WORLDWIDE SERVICE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS