When someone is charged with a crime that they did not commit, it is imperative to begin a criminal defense investigation as soon as possible so as to protect that person’s rights, and to find and preserve critical evidence before it is too late.
When you are charged with a crime, the law presumes that you are innocent until proven guilty. But the prosecutors will do whatever is necessary to prove it. The government will work side-by-side with the local law enforcement officials to use every available resource to get a conviction, and sometimes their aggressive approach results in an innocent person being wrongfully charged and convicted. Whether you have just been arrested, you are a suspect in an ongoing investigation, or you have been wrongfully charged with a crime, ICS can help. Call us today for a free consultation for a criminal defense investigation, so that we can determine your needs and help to prevent you from paying for someone else’s crime.
Criminal Defense Investigation Information:
- Steps taken at ICS for Criminal Defense Investigations:
- Professional Licensed Private Investigator will go through police investigation against you to ensure that it was legal, accurate, thorough, and fair
- Re-interview witnesses in the case to determine inconsistencies in stories
- Interview using the right questions and strategies to get the best results
- Vet their credibility
- Conduct official, legal, and unbiased interviews that are properly recorded and documented so as to be admissible in court
- Chase down new leads along with leads that may have been ignored by police in the initial investigation
- Finding new witnesses is often the key to breaking open the case
- Related Services at ICS for Criminal Defense Investigations:
- Background Check and Investigation
- Undercover and Covert Investigation
- Computer and Physical Evidence Forensic Services
- Locate Investigation
- To find other suspects, witnesses
- Public Records and Comprehensive Information Resources
- Shredded or Destroyed Document Reconstruction
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you In Need?
If you have been arrested, are a suspect in an ongoing criminal investigation, or have been wrongfully charged or convicted with a crime, then you need an ICS Criminal Defense Investigation to help protect your rights. We will conduct a thorough investigation into your case, re-analyzing all of the evidence and interviewing all of the original witnesses. We will look for new leads to track down and new witnesses to bring forward. All of the evidence that we present will be admissible in court. Do not let the injustice of a wrongful accusation go on any longer than it has to: call ICS today for a free consultation for our Criminal Defense Investigation, and let us go to work for you before crucial evidence is lost due to the passage of time, and before you face any jail time or fines.