Domestic Violence, or Spousal Abuse, is a very serious matter, and many people will go to great lengths to hide the evidence of its happening.
Domestic Violence is often referred to as domestic abuse, spousal abuse, or battering. Both the offender and the victim may go to great lengths to hide the evidence that it is happening, whether it is out of fear, shame, love, or some other powerful emotion. If you are a victim of domestic violence or you fear that someone close to you may be, call ICS immediately for a domestic violence investigation before the violence escalates to the point where lives may be at risk. Our experts are available 24/7, and we will approach your investigation with discreet, confidential professionalism, and we will be compassionate in getting you or the victim the necessary help.
Domestic Violence Investigation Information:
- Actions that constitute domestic violence investigation include but are not limited to the following:
- Restraining or holding hostage
- Sexual abuse or rape
- Threats of violence
- Types of Domestic Violence Investigations
- Collecting evidence for police report
- Divorce Hearing
- Child Custody Hearing
- Child Support and Alimony Hearings
- Initiated by third party who suspects a friend or loved one is a victim
- Related ICS Services
- Background Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensic Services
- Criminal Investigations
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Process Service
- Public Records and Comprehensive Information Research
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Personal Protection
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You At Risk?
If you or a loved one is being victimized by domestic violence, you must act immediately. Domestic violence can escalate quickly, and it often goes unreported. Victims are often afraid, ashamed, or in denial and therefore are unwilling to go to the police. Call ICS immediately and let us get the evidence required to prove domestic violence is occurring, and let us help get the necessary protection for the victim before it is too late.