Electronic discovery services includes information extraction and data gathering from electronic media and storage devices, file restoration, and data processing.
With more and more information and data being stored on electronic media and storage devices, the need for electronic discovery services has grown exponentially. If one of those devices becomes damaged or corrupted, or a file is corrupted or deleted accidentally, ICS has a team of expert computer forensic specialists who can retrieve that lost data. We can also assist with data gathering and processing. If you are involved in a lawsuit as a party or an attorney, and there is critical evidence being stored on an electronic device, or if you are a private individual who needs computer forensics assistance, call ICS immediately and let us help. Our electronic discovery technicians are highly trained and will work discreetly and confidentially to efficiently gather and retrieve data, restore files, and process data.
Electronic Discovery Services Information:
- Data Gathering
- Search electronic files on laptops, servers, desktops, backup tapes, emails, SMS, handhelds, and any other electronic device used for data storage
- Present the requested information into a comprehensive report for your use
- File Restoration
- Forensic Data Recovery is the science of recovering information from a computer that may have been deleted or otherwise damaged or hidden
- Data Processing
- Convert hundreds of different files and file types into a uniform file type such as PDF or html so that the information can be accessed easily by anyone with permission
- Related ICS Services:
- Computer Forensic Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Surveillance and Background Investigations
- Undercover Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
Whether you are a business owner with important electronic data that has been damaged or corrupted, or an attorney in need of electronic discovery services, ICS can help. Our expert electronic discovery specialists will work confidentially to retrieve lost or damaged data, gather and analyze it, as well as process it into easy-to-read, easy-to-access presentations. Call ICS today for a free consultation!