Employee theft is one of the biggest reasons for loss to the bottom line of any business that sells or warehouses goods, and it is a relatively simple crime to avoid if you take preventative measures. Employee Theft Investigations after the fact can be quite complex.
Workplace theft is more commonly the result of employee actions than non-employee actions. It is very important to have preventative measures in place so that you can protect your assets from within. If you do suspect that your employee is stealing from you, then call ICS immediately and let our expert team of Employee Theft investigators conduct a discreet, confidential investigation into the incident. Our process begins with pre-employment screening to ensure that you are making informed hiring decisions. We can also install security cameras and implement other preventative measures at your office or store. Once a theft occurs, we will begin a employee theft investigation to determine who took what, and where they took it.
Employee Theft Investigation Information:
- ICS uses state-of-the-art technology and advanced investigative techniques to provide expert surveillance, conduct undercover investigations, and conduct interviews that will provide us with objective proof of the wrongdoing that will be admissible in court
- ICS has a Theft Investigation Checklist with which we begin all consultations
- Related ICS Services:
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover and Covert Investigations
- Employee and Pre-Employment Screening Programs
- Retail Loss and Theft Prevention
- Physical Evidence and Forensic Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Public Records and Comprehensive Information Research
- Supplier and Vendor Screening
- Surveillance Investigation
- Hidden Asset Investigation
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
If you notice that items are missing during routine inventory checks, or if money is frequently missing from the cash drawer, you may be the victim of employee theft. Do not wait until your employees take everything from you. Call ICS immediately for an employee theft investigation and let us implement a program that will provide surveillance and preventative security measures, pre-screen employees prior to their hiring, and track data and information that will help to prove that theft occurred, what was stolen, and by whom. Call us today for a free consultation.