Financial fraud Investigations come in many forms, including bankruptcy fraud, insurance fraud, embezzlement, and others. It can cause serious financial harm as well as significant damage to a person or a company’s reputation.
Financial fraud can be severely damaging to you and your company, and the risks of being victimized by it are not to be taken lightly. Fraud comes in many forms, and it is important to protect yourself against all types. At ICS, our Financial Fraud investigators are experts at financial analysis and computer forensics, and we can conduct a very thorough and effective investigation into your company’s finances to ensure that you are safe and protected. Call us today for a free Financial Fraud Investigation consultation.
Financial Fraud Investigation Information:
- The fraudulent conversion of the property of another by a person who has lawful possession of that property.
- Insurance Fraud
- Insurance claims that are exaggerated, misleading, malingering, or outright false
- Bankruptcy Fraud
- When a debtor conceals assets to avoid forfeiting them
- When individuals file false claims or incomplete forms
- When an individual files numerous times, either by using real information in several states or by using false information
- When a court-appointed trustee is bribed
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover and Covert Investigations
- Pre-Employment and Employee Screenings
- Background Investigations and Surveillance
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Process Service
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Supplier and Vendor Screening
- Shredded or Destroyed Document Reconstruction
- Tenant Background Checks
- Hidden Asset Investigation
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in Need?
Financial fraud is a global issue plaguing small and large businesses. It is very important to protect yourself against financial fraud before it can damage or destroy your business entirely. At ICS, our investigators are experts in the financial and insurance industries, and we will do a thorough investigation into any suspected claims or known instances of financial fraud. Our team works discreetly and efficiently, and we promise professionalism and reliable results. Call today for a free consultation.